Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Cleaning out


there are things sitting around the house from previous random projects that are taking up too much space… but it spietz me to throw them out. so if you have any use for any of these items please let me know I’d be happy to bring them to church. or you could stop by to pick them up. zajona[at]gmail[dot]com  
no-stick cooking spray [6, 4 are Pam]
flavored syrups for coffee
                -hazelnut
                -caramel pecan
                -white chocolate

8 oz Instant Coffee [20]   and if you need a very yummy yet simple iced coffee recipe, I’d be happy to share.

Solid White Albacore Tuna in water (7oz)  [6] 

take one. take all. I’d be happy if all this stuff could find a new home.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, Lisa! We're really enjoying the goodies you gave us! Everyone's quite impressed with the coffee syrups. :) I can't give the boys frappachinos too often though without negatively affecting the happiness of their chiefs but we staff are really enjoying them. I baked bread using the pans you gave me and it turned out perfectly! Thanks so much for all you gave - it makes it really fun for me to be able to serve up something different and exciting. May God bless your generosity by giving you extra space in your cupboard - at the very least. :) It was good to see you all again. I really, really love Ryan! - you too of course but you don't giggle when I tickle you! well, maybe you would if I would - but I wouldn't... Thanks again! Judith - cooking at OWBC where Cooks have the Best Life!

    ReplyDelete